Participants gain tools and ability to consistently win and be a high performer by generating outstanding mental toughness on demand in ‘playing the game’ and developing mastery in being “in the zone.” A course for corporate executives and athletes.
Key components of the Workshop:
- The mental edge and competitive advantage over other ‘players.’
- The ability to generate on a consistent basis playing “in the zone.”
- The “secret” to winning is revealed.
- A new paradigm of winning is created where playing the game as it is designed is more important than a focus on admiration and ‘success’.
- Looking at sports and business as a ‘game’ as opposed to a test of survival.
- The capacity to focus on “mastery” and “excellence” rather than what is wrong.
- The freedom and power to be fully engaged in ‘the game’, operating at peak performance.
- The capacity to keep cool in critical and stressful turning points of ‘the game.’
- A higher ability to maintain the lead or make a significant comeback.
- A set of practices to consistently build and develop one’s mental toughness.
- A new level of enjoyment, satisfaction, and peace of mind in ‘playing the game.’